DETAILS: BATH TOWELS | OVERSIZED BATH SHEETS | HAND TOWELS | WASHCLOTHS | BATHROBES | HAND SOAP | HAND LOTION | BAR SOAP | BATH SALT
If there’s one thing I’ve come to believe about buying things for your home, it’s what a difference little luxuries make. Today I want to share some of my favorite bathtime luxuries that will have you looking forward to your next chance to relax and unwind at home.
- First and foremost, nice towels! I feel like this one is a progression, when you start with a regular bath towel you don’t know what you’re missing, but gradually as you invest in softer, plusher, and thicker towels you realize you can never go back. There’s nothing better than a feeling of a soft, new towel after taking bath in the winter (try throwing it in the dryer so it’s warm when you get out too and it’s a double win). I just added these Kohler towels to our bathroom. Our tub is Kohler and I’m a big fan of the brand, so I was excited to hear they were launching a linens collection! Their towels are 100% Turkish cotton and really high quality, and I love the texture and subtle pattern to spice up towels since I usually keep it neutral with whites. We got the standard bath towels but also a handful of the oversized bath sheets so you can really wrap yourself when you get out of the tub.
- A bathtub tray. I am the type that loves to camp out in the tub and relax for a lonnnnng minute. Just add some magazines, a relaxing candle, and your favorite bath products and it’s spa time.
- Yummy soaps and scents. I am a sucker for good hand soap! I love exploring new scents. I just got this Blush Floral collection for our bathroom and completely underestimated how much I like having matching labels throughout. I love the pretty black and floral accent it adds to the room!
- A cozy robe. Bathtime in the winter is a nightly routine for me, and one of the simplest pleasures is having a robe hanging up waiting for me. These are sooo soft! (And would also make an amazing gift for any of you last minute shoppers ;).
- Fresh Flowers. Last but not least, fresh flowers! It might not be a staple, but I love having fresh blooms around the house when I can. It’s the final touch to bring that effect of a spa to your bathroom.
Have you upgraded your towels yet? What are some of your favorite bathtime luxuries? Let me know what I need to add!!
*In collaboration with KOHLER and Shopstyle.
The post 5 Little Luxuries That Make a Big Difference appeared first on Hello Fashion.