The deal: 30% off sitewide with code BF30 (some exclusions) + free shipping and returns.
- GIFT PICK: 2 great value sets that qualify for the additional 30% off! Either of these are no brainers as they include a full size bottle of Squalane + Vitamin C rose oil (one of my favorite Biossance products that I pat on before bed) plus minis of other items to try for the same price as just the Vitamin C rose oil alone.
The deal: Their once a year 20% off (excludes sets) with code BF20, free ship on orders $25+
- The Dewy Skin Cream – still hands down my favorite luxurious feeling, velvety night cream for dry skin!
- The Water Cream – their top seller cream. This one is lighter and glides on like water so is nice for morning application.
The deal: 30% off and free ship on orders $40+. Free Green Clean & Honey Halo deluxe minis on orders over $60+
The deal: 35% off with code SURPRISE
- Pro Collagen Cleansing balm – still the best cleansing balm that makes me look forward to washing my face at the end of each day. Does an excellent job of cleaning my skin without drying it out at all.
- See a few other repurchases in my pregnancy Q&A post under Skincare!
The deal: 35% off with code LTK35
I have not tried this brand, but recently polled readers on IG about it and the answers were split down the middle. Half said this biotin and vitamin-enriched haircare line is amazing (in particular with postpartum hair regrowth) while the other half did not see any improvements. Either way, if this was on your list to try, I wanted to share this very good promo that isn’t even on their site!
The deal: Up to 40% off select items and 2 for 1 deals (buy 1, gift 1)
For my everyday makeup I use the Airbrush Flawless Foundation in shade 6 Warm and the Flawless Finish Pressed Powder in 2 medium. For Black Friday they have a bundle with both products for 20% off.
The deal: 50% off everything, with lots of warm parka coats in petite, regular, tall & plus!
This is my recommendation whenever someone asks for a warm, quality yet affordable parka for petites! These are true winter-weight coats with a product satisfaction guarantee and lots of practical features (i.e. water resistant outer, fleece lined pockets, removable faux fur hood, sherpa lined interiors… ). I fit size XS petite.
The deal: Up to 50% off Patagonia, North Face, Arc’teryx & more. Free ship over $50.
The deal: Savings on lots of styles, with 50% off Doorbuster deals below and free shipping.
The deal: 30% off + free shipping
The deal: 50% off many waterproof / water resistant boots + extra 10% off with code THEBEST. Free shipping (plus free returns & exchanges) with a free customer account on their site. See their waterproof mini wedge boots on me.
The Deal: Their first Black Friday sale! Up to 40% off items in our closest + $1 donation to Feeding America for each order placed through Sunday.
- Authentic stretch high rise skinny (also in mid rise) in several colors. A rare sale in all colors for one of my all time favorite jeans. These have a thicker, durable weight denim and a flattering high rise measurement even for petite ladies. I just got the white color recently at full price (plan to wear all through cold weather as a “winter white”) and just love them. The non flimsy material provides great control hold on my postpartum belly, and the white denim is not see through at all.
- Men’s merino wool hoodie – can’t believe this one’s included in sale! One of the most comfortable, versatile pieces from their men’s selection that comes back each year. Feels better than their pricier cashmere hoodie, per Nick.
- Leather Court Sneaker – 50% off in select colors. Buttery soft, cushioned leather retro-inspired sneaker that’s super comfortable.
- See all womens sale items & mens sale items.
The deal: 40% off sitewide.
- Puff shoulder sweater dress – (bump friendly!) Beautiful medium weight, not too thin knit with demure leg slit. Fits TTS – petites is a below the knee midi length on me.
- Long drapey trench – See on me. it took me a while to try this but, wow, as a trench enthusiast I really loved this for effortlessly chic looks. Material is a stretchy medium weight (not thin) and although I typically would be very put off by no lining, it works for this type of drapey material. Length is actually not as long as my other midi trenches, with xxs petite hitting 2″ below the knees on me.
- Classic wool blend topcoat – medium weight, fits TTS and available starting in xxs petite in many sizes! See on me in xsp (sized up to fit thicker sweaters underneath but would recommend going TTS).
- Mini puffer coat – petite friendly length, little long in the sleeves, very warm! I take xxs.
- Turtleneck sweatshirt – a great hybrid of 2 comfy cold weather pieces. Foldable neckline, slightly shorter petite-friendly length, with stylish balloon sleeves and a slouchy fit.
The deal: $99 coat deal with code CYBER *or* code WHOA for 70% off 1 item (not stackable)
- Camel wool belted coat – see many positive reviews under the regular sizing tab only. Thick and warm, fit is on the roomy side. Pictured on me at the top of this post in size xxs petite with room to layer underneath.
- Stretch sequin skirt – See on me. Okay this one is gorgeous and so comfortable, since it has a wide stretchy waistband and stretch throughout the skirt! Length hits just a little below my knees with a subtle slit. I’m currently 5′ 105lb and xxs petite fit me very nicely. A good sequin skirt is hard to find so this could be worth picking up for future sparkly occasions.
- Pull on easy ankle pant – tailored flat front, stretchy wide elastic back waistband! Work-ready pants you could sit in & eat in all day. Very nice material as well that’s not thin and has stretch to it.
- Shoes – absolutely love my AT shoes, the Azra pump being a top favorite in multiple colors!
The deal: 50% off, except 60% off the popular Sophie cardigan!
- Mockneck sweater – one of my most worn layering staples (see on me here & first pic above)
- Sophie cardigan jacket (size down) – my go-to for home to work to travel. See on me here & here.
- Cameron pants – nice quality, no waist gap work pants that fit smaller than any other brand. If you are very petite and can never find pants that fit at the waist, then give the 00 petite a try, otherwise I would suggest sizing up. Pre-pregnancy, a 0 petite in these fit me best, and now a 2 petite fits perfectly at 105lb 5′ tall.
- GIFT PICK: Insulated men’s camel topcoat (with quilted lining) – see on Nick.
The deal: 30% off + free shipping.
- Garret combat boots – see on me above (UPDATE: SE unfortunately excluded the Garett from the promo. The same boot is also sold at Bloomingdales, Zappos, Dillard’s, and Nordstrom where I’ll keep an eye out for any sales!) All season long I’ve tried on my fair share of combat boots and these really stood out as a winner – had been waiting for a sale to finally scoop them up. The platform sole is very leg-lengthening paired with my usual leggings or dark jeans, and these are so lightweight and comfortable for me off the bat. I’m usually between size 5 and 5.5. and went down to a size 5 here.
- Linnie mules – this signature style is usually excluded (just black and brown are excluded this time)! My white ones are actually 40% off, and I like them so much I had been contemplating another more year-round neutral like taupe croc. See on me here, here, and here.
The deal: Sale prices as marked. You can also use code JEAN60 for $60 off your first order after Cyber Week is over, which could be a better deal on many styles. Their shoes are handcrafted in Italy and come in gorgeous packaging, making a great gift for a mom, sister, or self! And free shipping & returns.
The deal: Black Friday markdowns (note final sale items). Shop womens sale (I wear size 2, and have their leggings in both a 23″ and 25″ inseam) & mens sale.
The deal: 50% off + free ship on all orders! They have petite ponchos + tunics with great reviews.
The deal: Everything is 30 to 50% off, including their signature wrap wool coat (medium weight). Their sizing runs slim, and a US 0 fits me but note their jackets will be a midi length on petites and I did get the sleeve shortened.
The deal: 30% off sitewide with free shipping over $250. See my blog post for petite-friendly fit pics!
The deal: 30% off sitewide + free shipping on orders of $50+
The deal: 50% off sitewide. See some of our favorite cotton baby & toddler knits!
The deal: 50% off sitewide. See my recent looks: ruched sweatshirt, cozy dolman sweater, sweater wrap dress.
The deal: 50% off sitewide, including a very petite friendly moto jacket – see it on me.