My fall orders are starting to trickle in and I could not be more excited for the new season. I say this every year, but man I love fall. The weather, the activities, and the fashion. Fall style is my favorite style and after a year of loungewear and summer clothes, I could not be more excited for layers and tonal dressing to help me feel like myself again. Everlane pieces dominate my fall wardrobe and I’m super excited to add a few new things this year. To help kick off my fall style content, I’m excited to partner with Everlane to share some of my fall picks.
Everlane Oversized Alpaca Crew xxs, Everlane Original Cheeky Jean 24 ankle, Everlane Glove Boot in ReKnit 5, Everlane ReNew Transit Bag
Everlane Denim Jacket xs, Everlane Organic Cotton Turtleneck Waffle Tee s, Everlane Original Cheeky Jean 24 ankle, Everlane Western Boot 5, Everlane Lunchbox Bag
1. Everlane Alpaca Sweater xxs – This is my favorite Everlane sweater of all time! It’s cozy and warm but also perfectly oversized. The color is the perfect neutral that’s super versatile. I typically wear a t-shirt underneath because Alpaca can be a little itchy. If you’re looking for one elevated sweater for the season, this one is it! It comes in a ton of colors, too. I’m wearing the xxs
2. Cheeky Jeans 24 ankle- I have these jeans in 3 colors. They’re a very classic vintage straight leg style – cinched at the waist, high waisted, and a little tapered down the leg. The ankle length still runs long on me, so I’ve cut all my jeans leaving them with a raw hem. In these photos I’m wearing sky blue and washed black. The washed black color colorway is AMAZING. They’re more comfortable than the other colors.
3. ReKnit Glove Boots 5 – I missed out on these boots last year, so I’m happy they brought them back. They’re super comfortable and the heel height is perfect – enough to give you some height, but comfortable enough to walk all day in them. They run TTS, although the toe area is a bit narrow. I’ve been sticking to more pointed toe boots, but I love that these are a change of pace for me. The ReKnit is soft and comfortable and really gives you that sock bootie effect.
4. Waffle Turtleneck Small – I say this every year, a black turtleneck is a fall MUST-HAVE. They’re so incredibly versatile and really elevate the most simplest looks. This new one from Everlane is awesome. I love the waffle texture – it’s casual and comfortable, but can easily be dressed up. I went up a few sizes to a small to make sure it was loose. I prefer a looser fit when it comes to turtleneck tops, but it all depends how you want it to fit. I also snagged this one is the cream color.
5. Western Boots 5 – I have these in the Russet color from last year and I’m so glad they remade them in a light tan. These booties are stunning in-person and they’re super flattering. The shaft hits right at the ankle, allowing your legs to look really long. The pointed toe also helps elongate your legs. The neutral color is incredibly flattering too! I love that these can be worn with straight leg and skinny jeans!
Be sure to check out all Everlane’s new arrivals here.
SHOP THE POST
Special thank you to Everlane for partnering on this post.