Jeans: Levi’s wedgie size 24 in “shut up” hems cut (love!) on sale!
Trench: H&M altered (old color; similar)
Tank: Ann Taylor xxs c/o + super comfy NEIWAI bra
Sandals: Express sz 6 (my review)
Necklace: Vedern toggle 15”
Bag: Polène numero huit (#8) bag c/o
So many good sales going on this week, including the highly anticipated Beauty Insider event at Sephora and Shopbop‘s bi-annual promo! I know shopping these can be a little overwhelming since both sites have such a big selection, so if you’re unsure of where to start, I narrowed down my top 3 picks from each store!
1. Shoes: Shopbop
Free speedy international shipping to many countries, and free returns in the US! Buy more, save more up to 25% off your order with code STYLE, now through Friday.
3 Versatile Picks
- Castaner espadrilles – Beautifully made, comfortable shoes from Spain that seem to complement almost every warm weather outfit. I’ve been wearing my two pairs for years!
- The Joyce (see them on me) are so leg elongating with almond toe and higher wedge
- Carina (see them on me) are one of their classics with a lower wedge and round toe
- Veja Sneakers– Usually excluded from all sales, so sizes are selling quickly but check daily for restocks!
- I have the Esplar which I wear very often running errands, taking the kids to the park, etc.
- my friend has been raving about the Campo style, which have a platform sole and are pebbled leather. Her review was that the Campos felt comfortable and supportive right out of the box. I also have an IG highlight saved with some tips about how to lace and break in Vejas plus notes on their sizing!
- Sam Edelman Mules – Stocked in sizes 4 – 12. These are such a great work to weekend shoe. You can see the various ways I’ve styled them over the years in these posts.
2. Beauty: Sephora & Farmacy
Use code OMGSPRING to save up to 20% off site wide depending on your Beauty Insider status. It’s free to create a Sephora account and get the 10% level discount starting 4/15! You’ll automatically be a Beauty Insider and earn status based on your annual spend.
I don’t do a full face of makeup very often these days, but when I do it’s still pretty consistent with this everyday makeup routine! In this older video you can also see how I apply each step.
3 Favorite Picks that Rarely Go on Sale
- ILIA The Necessary Eyeshadow Palette in Warm Nude. Really lovely neutral palette from a clean-focused beauty brand with a mix of matte, satin, and metallic hues. See it on me in the photo below. This palette sold out during the last Sephora event and has been hard to find since!
- Shu Uemura Deep Hydration Hair Mask – A splurge but probably the best hair mask I’ve tried. The Sephora event is a good time to buy since it doesn’t go on sale and is only available at salons otherwise! As soon as I rinse this off I can feel how silky soft the mask makes my hair, and it continues feeling that way once my hair is dry.
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finish Powder – in shade 2 / Medium. Another product that doesn’t go on sale outside of the Sephora event. Huge fan of this for setting my concealer and eyelid area – it feels very smooth on the skin and helps powder bronzers, blushes and eyeshadows apply seamlessly on top.
25% off Farmacy
I reached out to see if they could match Sephora’s sale, and they gave us a generous code EXTRAPETITE for 25% off at Farmacy.com, even on their value sets!
- Honeymoon Glow (also at Sephora) – A fairly gentle AHA resurfacing serum for brightening and smoothing.
- Filling Good (also at Sephora) – A new product I’ve been trying out. It features hyaluronic acid and vegan collagen to plump and hydrate skin. I’m not sure I’ve noticed an obvious change in fine lines but my skin does feel well hydrated when using it, and it has a very light honey scent to it!
- Green Clean Cleansing Balm (also at Sephora) – A lightweight and smooth cleansing balm. My favorite is still Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm used with these reusable cotton rounds, but Green Clean is a very good, more affordable option (roughly half the price of Elemis per ml).
Other Beauty Sale Picks
- Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint with SPF 40 – A hydrating and lightweight skin tint that leaves a dewy finish. Ilia recently expanded their shade range, so this comes in 30 shades.
- Tatcha the Liquid Silk Canvas – A great makeup primer that feels so super smooth going on.
- Clean Me Up ($30 before discounts; $83 value) This sampler set seems like a nice option if you’re just starting to explore clean beauty and are interested in trying some of the popular brands. Note: there are many different standards on clean or less toxic beauty. The guidelines for an item to be deemed Clean at Sephora can be found here.
- Slip silk pillowcase – I use these daily! If you’re interested in trying a silk pillowcase at a lower price point I previously shared a review of affordable options.
3. Denim: Levi’s
Through next Monday 4/19, get 30% off orders of $100+. No code needed – discount is automatically applied to eligible items at checkout. One reason I like shopping from Levi’s directly is because they offer various inseam lengths (from 25 – 34″) on several styles of their jeans.
- Levi’s Wedgie Icon Jeans (also at Shopbop) – in “shut up” wash are my absolute favorite pair of Levi’s. I love the slim (but not skinny) fit and vintage denim wash. If you’re not familiar with their popular Wedgie jeans, the denim is vintage-style with minimal stretch, is fitted at the waist, slim through the thighs and has a button fly. I cut the hem on mine with scissors to fit about 2 inches shorter.
- Neutral baseball cap